Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 6, Thing #14

Technorati leaves me sorta cold, I guess I don't get it. I tried searching in various ways-- keyword, tag, blog directory-- to locate blogs about school libraries and teacher librarians in elementary schools that blog about books and connections to the curriculum with middling success. I have better luck looking at the blog rolls of the favorites I already have. My bloglines reader is changing since I began this adventure, from a single focus on children's lit focus to include schools and technology, such as Joyce Valenza's NeverEndingSearch Blog. libSite (recommended library websites including school), and Practically Paradise (SLJ). I imagine as I better hone in on the middle blogosphere (is that what they called it in one resource doc I read?) of information I'm interested in stuff gets added and falls off my reader. Thank god for bloglines.

It's easy to do but I didn't claim this blog as it's just my reflections on the tutorial.

No comments: