Thursday, July 5, 2007

Week 6, Thing #13

I luvvvv del.icio.us! I've kept a list of websites that I called my librarian toolbox on my school library website so I could access it home and school but this is so much better. And, I'm really getting its value now that I've figured out the Popular thingie. I unearthed other booktalk sites, including podcasts that I wouldn't have by other means. It's valuable seeing what others in the field who I admire are bookmarking. I'm up to 70 items marked.

Tagging is very easy to use, to change (which I've done a few times today), but I'm still puzzling out bundles. Is this just a way to categorize the tags? Also I'm wondering if one can get an intersection of two tagged lists?

I can see how this tool would be useful for a student group researching a topic using a shared unique tag.

No comments: