Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week 5, Thing #11

I explored Del.icio.us, the social tagging Web 2 app. I created an account, added some links-- kid lit book vendors, awards, blogs. I figured out how to share this on my blog-- see the kid lit blogs I follow to the right. The whole social nature of Web 2 applications is intriguing, but I'm sure I don't totally get the value of sharing links and seeing what other people think are valuable links. As I added more links I wondered how I could organize them, grouping the blogs together, kit lit awards and annual best of lists together, etc.. Seems like you could only order them chronologically or alphabetically.

1 comment:

bibliofan said...

I added you to my del.icio.us network. I am Megan_Fuller there. I use it all the time. Interesting blog selection too.