Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blogging student book reviews, new books, new

On my library website I've had a mechanism for students to submit book reviews. They complete an online form (Formmail.com). The info gets sent to me in an email and I then post that to the website. It's somewhat laborious to update the website with new reviews but I've been able to keep up with the volume, posting them within a day of submittal. Posting to a blog is so much easier I decided to convert it for book reviews plus my info new books, etc. It'll be my introduction of blogging to my school. A couple of the teachers have taken a tech class where they learned about it. Until we figure out as a staff how we teach students commenting I currently have it off.

Here's the blog:
http://mcareads.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.